Blog Archive

Sunday, October 9, 2011

LG BD530 1080p Network Blu-ray Disc Player

Experience Full HD 1080p with the BD530 Network Blu-ray Disc Player. Get superior picture quality and sound of Blu-ray technology along with direct access to internet services like YouTube, Picasa and Accuweather.

Amazon Sales Rank: #210 in Home Theater Brand: LG Model: BD530 Dimensions: 1.80" h x 7.50" w x 16.90" l, 4.40 pounds Blu-ray, DVD and CD disc playback Full HD 1080p output makes the most of your HD TV Standard DVD up-scaling to 1080p makes your existing DVDs look great Access internet services YouTube, Picasa and Accuweather without your PC Access real time Blu-ray extras via BD-Live

Customer reviews more useful for 292 288 people found the following review helpful. LG BD530 vs Sony BDP-S370 by Santosh Gaikwad This Black Friday, Blu-ray player on my agenda, I have a 46 "Samsung LCD HDTV with Internet Options. I do not want to play Internet-enabled Blu-ray to play Netflix or Picasa or YouTube, as I have it on my TV. I wanted a better price and incredible quality, Blu-ray, a shiny blu-ray, as well as upscale DVD conversion to HDTV resolution. I bought the LG BD530 and Sony BDP-530 at the same time, because Sony had the highest score in terms of voting on many websites, including with bestbuy. After connecting the two players on my TV, I Bly-ray and he played very well on both players, I tried hard on both Bluray same two players take turns once and could not see the difference. Bluray played brilliantly when they came to DVD playback, after a few runs with the same DVD on the TV itself (with the same settings), I found out that LG has an excellent upscaling of DVDs from Sony, Sony peaks were a blurr little 'more LG BD530 I tried two different DVD movies (lord of the rings and the American beauty) to verify the quality of DVD and I must admit, LG has been impressive. So I was sort of remote control LG is much easier to use than Sony at a distance, but it is a matter of individual preferences. After reading review of Sony, I realized that Sony's Blu-ray players capabilities of the Internet that has taken;'s evaluation and not so high quality DVD conversion premium. If you have an old TV on it without internet connectivity to the Internet and want to watch Netflix online, Sony is probably your candidate. But if you have a new TV and Internet has made an extensive collection of DVDs you want to stay a while "and want to enjoy again and again, then LG is the best candidate, you will return to my Sony BDP-370 player BestBuy tomorrow. I hope this study enables the reader. Santosh Gaikwad 86 of 91 people found this review helpful. reasonably good media / blu-ray player for under $ 70 by bigoil I got this because it was $ 65 at Sears, will be on sale again, try walmart amazon if not the lowest price. It plays all my discs, and most of my media files. Do not play wmv file and does not look like my AAC files (MP3 player is fine) but if you play your H264/mov rename them as. Mp4, a common trick with these players cheaper. It feeds my two portable external HD and will play one of my two pen drives, but not both. Its not upscale 420p material from the side as good as my WD USB or my PS3, but plays native 1080i / p files with very impressive results. What is BD Live if you want to connect a thumb drive in it, such as external storage requirements have limited Internet options at this point, who cares about AccuWeather? LG updates its line of firmware and my other team LG has seen third-party hacks to improve, so we hope that when this is cut to provide both Netflix, or better yet Playon support. It froze on me at least once as others have said, you have to pull the plug to reset it. 4 stars because it froze for no good reason, and I need to keep my WD Media player for a while, but Netflix had been given five stars for the price that can not be beat. I'll update when I played with him a little more, there was only one week so far. 147 of 160 people found this review helpful. Play DivXHD, AVI, MKV've directly from Blu Ray & DM USB I this Blu Ray over a week and plays the following, no questions asked directly from the hard drive and the Blue Ray DVD, CD and USB DivXHD (DivX HD 720p and 1080p profile that create files with Divx) NOTE: Plus I create profile DivXHD MKV AVI seems to work (I have not tried all the codecs, but what j 'I tried worked without problems) I was able to play AVCHD MKV successfully pair of 435 GB 720p.

0 comments:

Post a Comment