Blog Archive

Friday, October 7, 2011

Sony BDP-BX38 Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi / Internet Apps and Bonus HDMI Cable

Enjoy full HD1080p Blu-ray Disc movies plus connect to the Internet and stream a wide variety of online entertainment including movies, TV episodes, videos, music and live sports from Netflix, YouTube, HuluPlus, Pandora and more. HDMI cable included.

Amazon Sales Rank: #2829 in Consumer Electronics Brand: Sony Model: BDP-BX38 Internet streaming: Netflix, YouTube, Pandora and more App for iPhone/iPad and Android phones Quick Start/Load to watch movies faster than ever. Wi-Fi adapter ready. Access and search detailed movie info with Gracenote. Enjoy music, photos and video via front USB slot. HDMI cable included

Most helpful customer reviews 44 of 45 people found this review helpful. Functional Sony Blu-Ray for N. Waugh, I do not buy it via Amazon.com, but I have to buy some research here before you. I also checked the cat with the functionality of Sony on their website some information I could find in the comments on each page. This device is the BDP-BX38. It is mainly sold through the outlets of the members only. It is almost identical to the BDPS380. Both devices come with the same manual that lists the devices on the cover. Sent me a PDF directly from Sony, I learned the differences are: The BDP-BX38 comes with an HDMI cable; BIVL: Live Streaming, entertainment DB Browser (Gracenote, etc.), flow indicator for streaming, 3D-ROM BD-3D and streaming from a camcorder. No one comes with WiFi built in, but it has a WiFi adapter to SONY is one of the USB ports added. Both come with remote control just the same. Armed with this knowledge, I read reviews of both devices before deciding on the BDP-BX38 was one for me, I decided this based on the fact that if I did not create a WiFi network in my home wireless router is parked on the same shelf directly behind Blu-Ray for an Ethernet cable is an easy solution to this safe for me and I do not have to pay for a feature that I never used. I had a terrible Samsung Blu-Ray, I tried to go to work for almost a year before taking a sledgehammer to the thing for a certain enjoyment of the pieces prior to recycling e-waste disposal in my area. Configure the Sony was much less of a headache than Samsung. While Sony has updated in less than 5 minutes compared to hours of being locked out of my Samsung. It played my Collectors Edition 3-Disc Blu-Ray avatars without hiccups compared with about one hour of play, there will or not with Samsung. I wish I had discovered this and more on Samsung or where past! Oh, and Sony comes with a cool app for Android and Apple devices, pointing the remote for those who are not striking the Sony menus and bulky nature of the text, I recommend the phone app, if you have a phone they can have Supported replaced. If I ever grow to hate or disgust this Sony Blu-Ray player, I will update this review. In the meantime I will enjoy it! Updated: 24 July 2011 - I've now tried Neflix streaming via Time Warner Cable. We have broadband cable internet, but we can not pay for the extra-high-speed package. With cable connection from my router to my Blu-Ray player, the movie just fine without jerking or pixelation. I am less satisfied with the election, but that's another review entirely! The Sony product does its job perfectly. 16 of 18 people found the following review helpful. Love it bought with Trey Morales, is this a couple days ago and love it. I chose this model because one is a Sony and 2. I was fascinated by the remote control application. Blu-ray looks great. I like the menu system, similar to the PS3. Do not know why people write negative about it is wireless ready. He made it clear wireless card is not on the box. And 'wireless ready as it has a USB port on the back to insert a wireless adapter from Sony. The only thing I want to see in this device is the ability to see the media servers like the PS3. Sony, if you read this, you will make my Christmas card list for the firmware update. 5 of 5 people found this review helpful. Overall a very good player at a good price by Scott shares the first Blu Ray C look awesome on this player. However, the device rating has dropped a star or two in the morning when I had my problem at first reading. Fringe Season Three on Blu Ray. The episodes were good. Access "BDLive" or more "features" blocked the player. Tried a few "fixes" suggested by Sony tech to no avail, the only way out is to wait until the next FW update and hope that they fixed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment